Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'm Still Here!

I know that it's been forever...technically a little over a year since I last posted (don't judge me), but I promise that I'm going to do better! A lot of things have changed in my life since I last told y'all that I was pregnant and I can't wait to fill you all in.

But to give you a small preview, I finished an entire year of school (college, that is), had a handsome baby boy, recently pending a divorce, and staying on my hustle! LOL. And yes, I'm still writing. That's how I keep my sanity! I just haven't been performing lately, but I can't wait to step back on a stage and get up with some of my poetry fam.

However, it's extremely late and I have to wake up extra early in the a.m. to get the started but stay on the look out k? Make sure you're following me on twitter too! Now that school is out, I have a little more free time and things are starting to fall into a regular schedule. *Sigh of relief*...I have truly missed blogging. LET'S GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment