Saturday, August 8, 2009

Head & Heart Conflictions

Hey! I'm finally uploading my second youtube video, in case you haven't seen it. Make sure you comment, comment, comment and subscribe k?! I'm in the process of editing my next video but I'm taking my time because I want these other two videos to get just a lil bit more attention so make sure you tell your friends and stuff k?!

I've had so much going on that I haven't written anything new but there are just so many things running through my mind that I wanna write about. I'm taking a trip to D.C. next weekend and I'm excited cuz I'm quite sure that'll get my creative juices flowing. I'm looking forward to this D.C. trip because since my husband has been gone, I haven't really gotten out of the house. I mean, I stay right here in Fayetteville. Yes, I've taken leave and stuff to go to Dallas and I even went to Vegas, but I haven't taken a road trip to visit anyone. I feel like I don't really get out so I'm glad I'm going to go see an old friend and a new friend. It's going to be nice.

Besides that, I've had a couple of thoughts running through my mind about what I wanna be when I grow up (yes, I said when I grow up :-)). Because I'm in the medical field in the military, and because of my daughter, I really want to become a speech pathologist. But at the same time, I absolutely LOVE the arts! You know how people tell you to go with your gut feeling and follow your heart? Well, what if your heart is being pulled in two different directions? What if you can't decipher because you already know whats guaranteed in life for you to succeed even though it may not grant you true happieness? I just don't know which way I wanna go right now...any suggestions?HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment