Thursday, August 13, 2009

No Love Lost...Just Lesson Learned

I uploaded my third video onto YouTube today but I got some other thoughts that are weighing heavy on my mind.

Have you ever had so many thoughts scrambling around in your head that you just couldn't even get it all together to make reasonable explanations? That's how I feel right now. There are TONS of things on my mind and I hope that you can just bare with me as I spill them all out. Let me first start off by telling you the kind of person that I am. When I love, I love HARD. Yuh...so cliche cuz it seems like everybody says that. Well let me say this, when I support people, I support them in EVERYTHING that they do because everyone needs that extra push.

I had a friend that is a back-up dancer for Lil Wayne. She came to NC and got me tickets to come and see her. I personally, don't like Lil Wayne and am not very fond of rap music because I can't understand what they're saying half of the time! I know I sound like somebody's grandma, but it's the truth. I went to support her because she told me that nobody really supported her when she made this decision to take job and pursue her career in dancing...which is her first love. I've known her for 6yrs and we never really talked that much. We went to the same church and everything, but when our paths crossed, then we'd speak. I told her that I'd come to support her and I even recorded her dancing and everything. To make a long story short, she was coming to NC cuz Lil Wayne is doing his summer tour and I asked her if was going to get to see her. I didn't ask for tickets because, need I reiterate, I don't care for Lil Wayne. She kept ignoring my texts and phone calls and needless to say, she said that she'll "see me around" because she thought I was using her.

She said I didn't make an attempt to come and see her when I went home to visit family in Dallas but what she wasn't aware of is that I didn't have any transportation and I DID try and get in touch with her while I was home. I just told her that I wished her the best in her career and I still loved her and supported her. It hurt me though, to know that I had been there for someone when nobody else was, and I get accused of using someone...seriously?That's the LAST thing I would want to do and I thought she knew that. But oh well, no love lost, just a lesson learned. It's almost 1am and I've got to work a 12hr shift. Trust me, there's more on my mind but it'll have to wait until another time...GNITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment