Thursday, July 14, 2011

No News is Good News

I want to start off by saying hello to my new blog followers. I was supposed to be doing better with updating this thing, but once again, life got busy.

There hasn't been much change in my life...well, nothing really worth sharing. I'm trying to get back into writing my poetry because I know that the things that I've been through and am going through are going to make for some good poetry. It's just like I'm having writer's block. I know what I want to write about but it doesn't come out like I want it to on paper.
As soon as I get myself together though, I know I'll have some phenomenal work and can't wait for y'all to read it. In the meantime, I'm trying my hardest to keep the faith in all situations.

In other news, this will be my first weekend without my Pooh Bear and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself! I'm going to miss him soo much. Even though I know that his dad isn't going to do everything the same way as I do, I just know that I have to trust that my baby will be taken care of. I'm praying HARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment